Nine80 Digital Media is a company founded and owned by Bruce Dube. Nine80 Digital represents the full spectrum of digital content publishing and advertising. Our aim is to strengthen Africa’s digital publishing landscape and position ourselves as a competitive digital publishing and advertising company in Africa. We have vested interested in reaching Africa’s youth demographic and all our products focus on tapping into this demographic dividend.
- Digital industry development initiatives and activities
- Industry research
- Investing in digital media start ups
Strategies and Objectives
- Strengthen Africa’s digital publishing landscape
- Develop an internationally competitive digital publishing industry in Africa
- Promote a wider understanding of the benefits of digital
- Provide a forum for the exchange of ideas and information
- Developing and maintaining relationships with other relevant industry associations
Our digital platforms in South Africa have a total monthly reach of 1 Million Unique visitors monthly between the ages of 15-27.
- Youth Village SA ( www.youthvillage.co.za)
- OkMzansi ( www.okmzansi.co.za)
- Kasi Lyrics ( www.kasilyrics.co.za
- SA Hip Hop Mag ( sahiphopmag.co.za)
- Diski365 (www.diski365.co.za )
- Y Avenue ( www.yavenue.co.za
We also have digital platforms across the continent listed under our projects and partnerships category.