Bruce Dube Nominated for 2015 Africa Youth Award for MEDIA EXCELLENCE
Nine80 Digital Media Founder, Bruce Dube recently got nominated for the 2015 Africa Youth Award for MEDIA EXCELLENCE as a result of his digital platforms in South Africa, Botswana, Mozambique , Zimbabwe, Kenya and Nigeria. Congratulations Sir for the nomination!!
THE AFRICA YOUTH AWARDS STORY
Africa Youth Awards is a prestige award scheme with the prime aim of appreciating the works of young Africans in Africa and the Diaspora. Launched in 2014, the awards scheme was inspired by the lack of recognition for young Africans who have selflessly dedicated their lives to making sure the future of Africa is optimistic.
- To Elevate, Honour and Celebrate Outstanding Young African Achievers.
- Transform the perception of the future of Africa in creating hope in young individuals who in various ways are contributing to the developmental success of the African Continent.
Aims and Objectives
- Recognise and award young African achievers.
- Bring young like minds together for a common purpose.
- Create efficient mentorship for young Africans.
- Make Africa the best hub to successful citizens.
- Help young people organise mentorship programs to help underprivileged Africans
- Understand the essence of living.
- Present Africa to the world in a different perspective.
- Help consult and write formidable policies to help young Africans.
- To inculcate young people the sense of patriotism and the need for collective nation building.